Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dragon Boat and Clutches

I have been neglecting wedding planning for the past two weeks because of....dragon boat!! yeah, i'm just making excuses :P Although I'm sure I'll have more time to focus on wedding planning after CNY races!! But as I had promised myself to update my blog weekly, here is the update!

February literally feels like the most busiest month ever!! This week is CNY and even though we don't celebrate it in my family, Charlie's family does have a get together so I'll be having dinner with his family on both Friday and Saturday coming up. Sunday is Valentine's Day and cos we are saving up for the wedding, we both agreed not to get anything for each other and just have a nice feed somewhere. He has always been wanting to go back to this Turkish restie in Randwick that he and his frds went to last yr so hopefully we can try that this weekend!

Next weekend is Nic's 18th!! Very excited for her - it'll be the first time she'll go clubbing (i could say the same thing for me and charlie cos we are literally living over 55's lifestyles going to bed at 10.30 on a friday)!!

The weekend after that is CNY sports race and corporate AND anita's 24th at WAQU!! Very excited!!

See what i mean by busy?

I am still waiting for my coastal scents package to arrive. Fingers crossed none of the palettes have any broken colours! I am also still looking for l'oreal liquid eyeliner and also for essie nailpolishes thanks to my makeup guru youtube addiction!!

Also - what kind of clutches do brides carry on the day? I had a search on etsy and have come up with my favourite sellers:

Davie and Chiyo Clutches
I luvvv this one! I wonder if there is a strap though?

Angee W
I know this one ain't white but its my personal favourite! It is sooo 1950s :)



Vicky Riley Weddings

The Social Seam
I really love this oversized bow - very Valentino

Atelier Edyta Loukia
I like the size of this one and the flower details but from the pic it looks like canvas material...

And here is a bag I would LOVVVVVE to get my hands on!! Balenciaga-inspired Witchery bags :)
I dont know whether to get the black or brown!! I have had like a crush on Balenciaga bags like since forever.


4 comments:

  1. i say wait for ur honeymoon and buy the real balenciaga! =) ... unless of course u have plans to buy a chanel instead! ... i guess i vote for the black one only cos u'll get more wear out if it with the upcoming winter...

    in regards to wedding clutches... do u think u'll need one on the day? wouldn't ur bridesmaids be holding everything for u? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure? I am leaning towards the first bridal clutch...

    although ur right, i've never seen ANY bride with a clutch, maybe cos they dont hold it in photos?! i have no idea!! maybe i'll do a search on vogue forum.

    i'm falling sleepy after lunch...

    I think i am def planning on a chanel so this could be my alternative to a balenciaga :) i like the black too but i also love the brown. i would buy both :P i dont think i have all-black work bag either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe.. how cute is this for a favour?

    http://blog.myweddingfavors.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/chocolate-covered-strawberries.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww that is cute! haha

    btw i saw the witchery bag in real life when i was walking home thru the metcentre. its wayyyy huge. i dont like it as much :(

    ReplyDelete