Saturday, May 8, 2010

JAPAN here we come!!

Jetstar had their birthday sale and unfortunately tickets to Hawaii were not on sale for the october travel period :(

So we have booked tickets to JAPAN! woohoo! im totally excited!! after having travelled all over aust and experiencing its nature, beaches and more nature, i really wanted a city experience. So i am soo excited!

We will be there for 2 weeks and are hoping to stay a few days in Seoul for shopping and yummy Korean food!

I havent done much research yet and have just been asking friends who have been to Japan. So far I think we are keen on doing the following in Japan:

- Osaka
- Tokyo
- Takaragawa Onsen (hot springs)
- a trek
- food
- ryokan
- shibuya shopping!

Will keep you posted on the itinerary once we've had a good think about it :)

1 comment:

  1. hay gorgeouss..
    a few days ago i started to blog.
    I would be really happy if you like to visit it in order to give me some feedback or to be my follower.
    would you check it outand follow me?
    i also follow you back if you want!!

    thanks a lot & kisses from germany XX

    www.bettytomris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete