Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding Bands


HUZZAH! We have bought our wedding bands today :) NB: the pics above are not the exact weddings bands we bought, but are very similar in style!

Charlie bought a white gold ring by Peter W Beck!

I didn't realise that finding a matching wedding band for my engagement ring was so hard! We went into about 5 or 6 jewellers and found nothing so I am getting mine custom made by Jacobsons Jewellery :)

I am so excited!! To me there are only two things important enough on the wedding day to splurge on: a) photography and b) wedding bands!!

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about splurging on photography! I just got married in July and my husband and I are so happy with our photos! Congrats and good luck with all the planning! It is alot of work, but fun work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post..Keep blogging love you blog..Follow us and we will follow you back!Kisses from Greece!
    Modeliciousbites.x0x0
    http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you like,xoxo, RA
    http://sweetpeque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wedding!! The wedding band is beautiful!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so beautiful! I agree that they're definitely worth splurging on! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Amazing bands! I would love to have the same:) Great post! I'm totally in love!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know:)
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete